9. My son. More than I thought possible. In an "I would jump in front of a truck to save you" kind of way.
8. My husband. He lets me be me even when he doesn't understand or agree. He doesn't expect perfection and forgives my imperfections regularly.
7. My dog, Hemi. He's my first baby. When he goes, it's going to be "Marley and Me" kind of sad.
6. Pretzel M&M and Coke. I just discovered the M&M's and I can eat a whole bag in one day. I'm not sure if I'm embarrassed by that or proud of it. My love affair with Coke goes back several years :)
5. Road trips. It's a way to get to know people on a whole different level. You can't road trip together and hide things.
4. Mary - my best friend. She makes me laugh at myself when I'm being too serious, cheers me on when I'm trying something new and not sure if I can do it, tells me I'm pretty while I have PMS and puts up with all my weirdness.
3. Family. Even the ones that annoy me.
2. Movie night with Harry, cuddling on the couch.
1. Travelling. There are so many places I want to go!!