I saw this on Janelle's blog ( http://www.threewheelkiss.blogspot.com/ ) and decided to copy it and give it a try. Here goes:
10. I am terrified of spruce bugs. Everything about them grosses me out and the knowledge that they pinch freaks me out. I know I'm a billion times bigger than it but still. Yuck.
9. I exersize so that I can eat whatever I want. If I didn't work out I'm pretty sure I would weigh 300 lbs.
8. When I was little I used to eat iced tea powder out of the can the way some people eat peanut butter.
7. I don't have my high school diploma.
6. Every night before bed I sing Mac the "River Lullaby" from the Prince of Egypt soundtrack.
5. I watch the Real Housewives of Orange County. It's like a car accident you can't look away from.
4. I hate touching worms.
3. I have a recurring dream that I am about to be struck by a tornado.
2. I like country music.
1. If I am very angry or stressed about something I clean. Violently.